You've worked hard to get where you are, and Byblos Bank believe in rewarding that kind of dedication. Doctors, Dentists and Pharmacists Housing Loan is therefore designed to recognize the status you've earned with a variety of special features.
- To finance the purchase, construction or renovation of a home
- Amount: Minimum USD 25,000
- no maximum
- Currency: USD
- Repayment Period: Minimum seven years
- maximum 30 years
- Preferential interest rate
- A detailed checklist that helps protect you against common pitfalls such as buying non-registered real estate and paying an inflated purchase price
- No restrictions on the purpose of the desired home
- Application can be made singly or as a couple
- Flexible repayment period
- Decisions on applications communicated with minimum delay
- No mortgage fees and no stamp fees on loans for homes valued at USD 120,000 or less
- Possibility of financing apartment under construction with selected promoters/developers
- Pre-approved credit card – with USD 5,000 limit – for the first year with every approved Housing Loan
- Life insurance for the applicant
- Fire insurance on the home
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.