|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Credit Libanais - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: USD 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 6.11%||Reducing Rate: 11.0%|
Credit Libanais Personal Loan offers convenient financing at a competitive interest rate. It also simplifies your life with its easy repayment schedule and our quick and efficient loan processing service.
- Loan amount between USD $1,000 and $25,000 or LBP 500,000 and 35 million
- Repayment period of 3 to 48 months
- Repayment in equal monthly installments
- The features and requirements depend on the applicant's profile
- Applicant must be under 64 years old at the end of the loan period
- Proof of employment for at least 1 year or proof of being self-employed with sufficient, confirmed income
- Credit Libanais d’Assurances et de Reassurances (CLA) life insurance throughout the loan period
- 1 or 2 guarantors, depending on your particular case
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.