compareit4me.com™ – saving you money one click at a time
compareit4me.com is the leading finance comparison site in the Middle East, helping users to find and compare credit cards, personal loans, mortgages, car loans, insurance and bank accounts from a diverse range of local and international banks and financial institutions.
compareit4me group timeline:
compareit4me.com launched in the UAE
We signed our first round of investment with a group of angel investors led by Jonathan Hall of Mulverhill Associates.
Launch of ‘version 2′ of compareit4me.com! Responsive and completely rebranded just for you guys.
Launch of compareit4me.qa. The first finance comparison site in Qatar!
Launch of bahrain.compareit4me.com. The first finance comparison site in Bahrain!
Launch of Kuwait.compareit4me.com. The first finance comparison site in Kuwait!
Launch of egypt.amwalak.com/. The first comparison site in Egypt!
Launch of lebanon.amwalak.com/. The first comparison site in Lebanon!
We announce the news we’ve raised $3 million in VC Funding. The funding was led by STC Ventures, the VC arm of Saudi Telecom, with backing from Wamda Capital, which is headed up by Aramex founder Fadi Ghandour, and Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority completing the investment group
Launch of jordan.amwalak.com. The first comparison site in Jordan!
Launch of oman.amwalak.com The first comparison site in Oman!
We launched the UAE’s first ever car insurance comparison portal, allowing you to compare and buy policies from the leading providers online, with just a few clicks of the button!
So, that’s us! Whether you want to apply for a home loan, switch bank account providers, pay for a major life event, finance a new car or find the most suitable credit card, compareit4me’s sophisticated search engine and smart comparison tools ensure you can secure the best financial product for your needs. You’ll also stay informed about what’s going on in the banking world thanks to our easy to read (and understand) articles.
Arabian Business Startup Awards: SME of the Year 2015
Forbes Business Leaders Awards: Top 5 Most Promising Startups 2015
Entrepreneur Magazine: Brand Penetration Award 2015
IFM Awards: Best Finance Comparison site – UAE 2014
Global Banking & Finance Review: Best Finance Comparison site – Middle East 2015
So, that’s us! Whether you want to apply for a home loan, switch bank account providers, pay for a major life event, finance a new car or find the most suitable credit card, compareit4me’s sophisticated search engine and smart comparison tools ensure you can secure the best financial product for your needs. You’ll also stay informed about what’s going on in the banking world thanks to our easy to read (and understand!) articles.
So, why use compareit4me?
- compareit4me is 100% FREE for our users which means we do all the hard work for you and don’t charge you a single dirham for the information provided
- compareit4me saves you time and money by allowing you to search and compare from the widest range of financial products on one simple and easy to use platform
- compareit4me is completely impartial and are not affiliated to any one bank
- compareit4me works alongside the UAE’s leading banks and financial institutions to ensure we have the most accurate, up to date product information and access to promotions not otherwise available to the general public
- compareit4me believes in complete transparency with accurate, impartial information to empower users and enable them to make informed financial decisions
- compareit4me was founded by a team of Western expats with extensive experience working in the financial sector in the UAE
- compaireit4me’s team of dedicated researchers are always one step ahead of the market and quick to respond to what users demand
- compareit4me is an excellent resource to understand and compare Islamic v conventional financial products
- compareit4me’s Guides & Advice section is the UAE’s leading financial resource platform with extensive articles to educate and inform readers, simplifying sometimes complex topics for all to understand
Enough about us…start comparing those finance products!